Saturday, May 31, 2008

Out of town at a conference

I had to go to Lakeland, FL for a few days for a church conference and I checked out the area to see how many geocaches were hidden nearby and there were actually quite a lot of them. I didn't want to go hunting for them by myself though, it's more fun with JT and Tim or at least someone. There was one close by my hotel though, right behind a 7-Eleven so I was tempted to stop one morning.

Brain Freeze 6
This was a pretty quick find. Hopped out, grabbed it, signed it and was on my way. I was in and out so quick, not one muggle spotted me.

There are actually a lot of geocaches in Lakeland. It looks like a great place to run through grabbing numbers. Maybe another time when I'm not alone. At least I got to get at least one find while I was there!

No comments: